Hermo App (Online Shop App Review)

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hermo App (Online Shop App Review)




I have found my holy grail!


This app Hermo is legit the best website for all your skin care needs and makeup, though it is limited to that.

I'm not sure if this app is available worldwide but it's here in Malaysia and it's better than using Lazada or Carousell and whatnot when it comes to finding stuff for your skin. 

The app sells a lot of products from a few different brands; the most prominent ones are from the US (Maybelline etc), Korea (Innisfree, Skin Food etc) and some of the few countries like Taiwan or Japan. 

And the best thing about this app is that they work fast, they ship the stuff within 2-3 days of working days. Lol and I've bought three times already within 2 weeks of trying this website XD

They also give you free small size samples of serum. I've received two Innisfree Green Tea serum and a blackhead BHA sample from a brand named Cosrx.

The interface is easy, there's ton of discounts and promotion (gerenti rambang mata) and all the stuff is original and you will receive everything in great condition (Unless the courier mess it up)

I freaking love this app and you should try it too☺ (FYI, I've bought from Hermo so many times now, sampaikan pekedai kat koperasi yang handle barangan post pun dah kenal. Dah tak payah tunjuk IC dah untuk identification lol and I've brought the box everywhere and I just saw so many Hermo box now and it's not even mine)

Pictures of the items I bought and received 




(The three times I bought stuff from Hermo. All three got free sample but I didn't put the sample in the first two pictures)

0 comments :